Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Facebook Goodbye.

Today I deactivated my Facebook account. And it feels good. It feels really good. Facebook was no longer enjoyable. I spent half my time arguing with people I barely knew. It felt like I was being more and more confined by the network. Facebook was defining me than the other way around.

Also FB was going to initiate a "dislike" button. Just what I need more judgmental friends and relatives. Not to mention all the stupid commercials and marketing that was pumped through each entry. Now Facebook is going to rent movies and download music .. It's all too much.

So, I am taking a break .. I'm thinking six months or so .. and if I still feel as positive as I do now. Then hopefully forever.

If you want to get in touch, just drop me an email at elvisinmybasement@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.