Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH5 - I'll Take One Please


My beloved Pentax k-x has been sent off to the great beyond and will not return - if it returns at all for a couple of months. Leaving me without a camera. So I've done some research and I've decided to purchase an fairly inexpensive point-and-shoot.

It finally came down to between two cameras. The Samsung EC-SH100 Wi-Fi Digital Camera with 14 MP and the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH5 16.1 MP. 


The Samsung has some really interesting features - the craziest being that it is fully Wi-Fi compatable and easily hooks into Facebook, Twitter, and Picasa. I really do hate trying to swap out SD cards .. and plug the cards into my computer and download the files .. it is such a pain.


However, if you just judge the camera features and performance then the Panasonic wins out. It's 16 mp compared to 14 mp and has a greater ISO range.


Since, both are similarly priced I decided to go with the Panasonic.

Dear EIMB citizen if you are considering purchasing either of these cameras please use the link to the right .. cause your commander and leader gets a small bit-o-cash if you do. Thank you .. thank you .. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.