Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Great Raod Trip

The Mighty Kmuzu woke up this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I've decided to escape the oppressive, infernal heat of Vegas and take a day trip up to the groovy parts of Utah.

I have three goals in mind -

First is to visit Cove Fort near Cedar City. Then a short distance north to Sulphurdale and then a jog to the petroglyph walls of Rochester Rock Art.

Leaving early so as to not get stuck in the heat.

Wish me luck .. although it is just Utah after all.



View Kmuzu Road Trip in a larger map

UPDATE **** Well, since we now live in a totally dispensable economy, no one carries a charger for my year and 1/2 old cell phone (Pantech) . And because I don't want to try to pick up a charger on the way up for a now dead phone - I have to wait until the AT&T store opens up. So maybe I will take a nap.

One more thing - ever notice how many movies have guns in them? I think guns are the new cigarette.

UPDATE 2 **** well went to two of the spots I wanted to go to - but got lost and ended up far north in Nephi. So, instead of trying to make my way back - I just got a room. The pain started coming back to me fairly bad .. So, I think I will take a nap and maybe post some pictures later on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.