Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture 2011: Apocalypse Now... No, Now! (LIVE BLOG)


Hold on everyone .. I just received an email from a lawyer in Kenya. Apparently­, a long lost friend of mine is trying to leave the country with a large sum of cash but has been held by authoritie­s. If I can get 10k to him immediatel­y, he will share half of the six million he has in the bank .. I wonder if the Rapture has anything to do with this? .. I better send him the money just in case.

Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

2 comments:

  1. So what's next? Dec 2012 from the Mayan calendar cycle? Is it gonna be a comet that could eradicate the world? Perhaps we must get ready right away or simply look for Superman to save us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Batman - George ... it's always been Batman .. or Elvis or Elvis as Batman. In any case, I like your thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.