Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Mime is a Terrible Thing to Waste

From "On the Wings of Pigs"
I knew at some point this was going to happen. What lurks in the heart of a mime?

Fox News London reports that "A silver-painted street mime who walloped a rival performer over the head in front of throngs of tourists has been sentenced to four-and-a-half years in jail.: - Fox News

I have great respect for mimes. I know many people in America like to make fun of the profession but I think it takes a lot of talent and practice to be a good mime. However, I think the days of silence create a resentment - a brewing anger. Mimes never seem to be happy people, having to silently perform to the willingly vocal.

You can read the whole story here ---> Mime Attack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.