Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tonopah Oasis

Don't think they're grizzlies in Tonopah.
Decided that my life was enough - Under Construction - to go on another road trip. Left Vegas around 5pm, which was little too late, so I decided to stop in Tonopah Ramada Inn. I can't imagine this place has changed much in the last thirty years.

I put a few bucks though a slot machine, decided to cash out with around five bucks and then realized there was no TiTo - Ticket in / Ticket out. With no ticket system, I had to wait on a hand pay. They guy was pretty cool. Found out he was an MMA - or so he claims. He did have the knuckles to prove it though.

So, going to wake up early in the morning and try to make it through Reno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.