Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tatooine Wisdom

I wake up early, because it's already 100 degrees outside and the air conditioning is having a hard time keeping up. I turn on the computer, wait for it to boot - let all the useless programs load into my task bar.

I pop open a Diet Coke for breakfast and look at my iPhone. I don't know why. Back to my computer - email has just popped up.

I wonder if the dreamers of the future in the 70's and 80's ever imagine that with the invention of such wonderful technology we would spend most of our morning scrolling through Ebay Daily Deals and TigerDirect contests.

Something starts clanking around in my computer and for a moment I wish the whole thing would just die.


Jeremy Messersmith - Tatooine from Eric Power on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.