Monday, August 8, 2011

Sierra Mountain Road Trip

My life is under construction for the present time. Here are some random pictures from the road trip I took. There are quite a few interesting stories. Being stalked by Marines training in the mountains was one interesting thing that happened.

Only saw one single wild horse. Used to see bands of wild horses and burrows on my way to UNR from Las Vegas. They're all gone now - sold as meat. You can thank our Former Republican Governor, Jim Gibbons, who sold off Nevada's natural treasure for a few bucks in his pocket.

This was the same ass-hat who beat up a cocktail waitress and threw his wife out of the governor's mansion because he had a new girlfriend. Our new governor, Brian Sandoval, also a Republican, seems to be much more friendly to Nevada's wildlife. 

Click on photograph to enlarge
Copyright 2011 Cram / Kmuzu
Death Valley Nut Company
Only one lone wild horse
It was like something out of a scifi movie
There was so much snow still on the mountains
Like something you would see in the alps, not California
Scrub Land
Right about now a fisherman is trying to tell me that taking photos is illegal
Three Brothers
Please give me a THUMBS UP in Stumble Upon if you like
Better yet, tell your friends about the Mighty EiMB.

Copyright 2011 - Cram/Kmuzu - All rights reserved. Copying, duplication, publication or any kind of derivative product is prohibited unless prior written permission is given my me - the owner. Please just contact me, I am very reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.