Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tomato Heart and other Treasures

I hope y'all survived Independence Day. I guess if you live outside the United States it was a little less dramatic.

Yesterday, I pulled from the Ace Tomato plant a tomato that was almost perfectly shaped like a little heart. I forced my poor daughter to hold the tomato in different positions while I snapped photo after photo. But she's got to learn that such is the life, living under the oppressive boot of a determined photographer.

Copyright 2011 Cram / Kmuzu - all rights reserved
Copyright 2011 Cram / Kmuzu - all rights reserved
 If you like these pictures you can purchase them at ViewBug.

That's how it seems to her - because I made her miss half of Wizards of Waverly Place.

It seems like every bill has hit the your great leader this month and now I sit here completely broke. So, I am trying to come up with some revenue generating activities. Here's how you can help.

If you don't want to spend any money and I don't blame you because none of us have any money - you can simply click on one the advertisers. Next, if you got some cash and you like some product that I mention here just click on it - most often I link it back to Amazon. If you purchase said product through Amazon - through my link - Amazon kicks back some cash love. Also there is a little Amazon widget on the right hand side.

For the millionaires and billionaires out there and I know that this blog attracts a fair share of the super-elite-wealthy. There are two donation buttons in the upper-right-hand corner one from Google and one from PayPal. I suggest the magically, lucky number of $7.77.

Last, I'm going to open a couple of e-shops to sell some of my photography and other creative crap.

Shop #1 - Kmuzu's ViewBug - Selling photography in all kinds of formats.
Shop #2 - Photofinger Red Bubble - This has a lot creative crap. It's kind of old and I need to revamp.
Shop #3 - Kmuzu Treasure on Etsy - Currently adding items to this shop.

I will sign most anything you purchase from one of these stores for free, as long as you throw in a stamp or little money for returned mail.

One last thing, if you purchase or donate, please drop send me an email. Most importantly, I want to send you a great big "thank you" and also I want to make sure that the company doesn't rip me or you off.

All pictures are copyright 2011 Cram / Kmuzu - all rights reserved. If you wish to use any photograph or artwork on this site just drop me an email. I am very accommodating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.