Thursday, July 14, 2011

Once A Month Check-In

Here I am again at the Sunrise Hospital Infusion Center. I just recently purchased an iPhone and downloaded the Four Square app. I'm proud to announce I am one day away from being the Mayor of this damn place. That's right you are looking at the future mayor of one of the largest infusion centers in Las Vegas. And considering that my presence, brought the average age down from 83 to 82, I think I'm gonna be mayor for a long, long time.

The only good thing about this place, is the Turner Classic Movie channel is on. I am watching some movie with Marlene Dietrich. That German broad could act. You know without any of the special FX or computer animation or digital editing .. you had to act.

There was something else I wanted to talk about, but something about this place makes you forget - just forget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.