Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blizzard Theme Park Being Built In China

Seems Blizzard is going the Disney route by creating a World of Warcraft and Starcraft theme park in China. According to the Huffington Post, the WoW park is called Joyland and is in the Wunjin district.

Inside Joyland, the park will be distributed into different regions, and those areas will be themed with various popular anime games, such as “Moore Park”, “Legend of the world”, “Starcraft”, “World of Warcraft” and “Mysterious Island”. - M.I.C Gadget.



Now I have to figure out how to get to China .. without spend any money. I wonder if someone would pay me to do a full report .. a full up close and personal report.

Read the Article at HuffingtonPost
Read the Article at M.I.C. Gadget
Read the Article at Shanghiist
Read the Article at GameBlog.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.