Thursday, September 1, 2011

AT&T Justice Department Battle: Wireless Carrier Gears Up For Rare Antitrust Fight With DOJ



I was not surprised by this ruling one bit. There are really only two major competitor­s - AT&T and Verizon with two minor players - T-Mobile and Sprint. Which means there really is no competitio­n in the market as it is now.

That is not to say that I don't feel AT&T's pain. They have to expand their pipes in order to keep up with the technology and competitio­n. T-Mobile would have given AT&T the room to grow.

I think that AT&T needs to think outside the box on this one. There must be a way to obtain the needed bandwidth and infrastruc­ture without a take-over. I think they should present the government a number of different plans and say, "since you will not let us grow, what will you let us do?"
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.