Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tongan Connections

Finally my Tongan relatives have paid off .. I received this e-mail .. via Facebook:

I am Richard Pearce, a legal practitioner practicing in the state of Lome in Togo. I am the family attorney to (Dr.G.E.Cram), a national of your country. Dr.G.E.Cram died in an airliner crash that involved the Togo Football Association which occurred on the 4th June 2007.

I have made several attempts to locate any of Dr.G.E.Cram's relatives, all to no avail. I have contacted you to claim the estate of Dr.G.E.Cram valued at US$12.3million since you share the same last name.

Upon receipt of your response i will give you the details of this transaction.

Note that this claim is legitimate.

For full details reply to (richardpearce601@gmail.com).

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Richard Pearce(Esq).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep everything PG or under or else I'll sick Elvis on you.